Saturday, March 21, 2009

Work at Home With ACD Direct

Recently, I made a post about working at home with a call center company called Liveops. Another leading company in this field is definitely ACD Direct. I have worked with this company in the past, and I have to say that in some areas they are even better to be with than Liveops. When I began working with them, I was treated as if I was part of a family. Everyone who I talked with was extremely helpful and friendly. Unlike Liveops, there did not seem to be a rigid atmosphere to work in, and I have to admit that it was a lot less stressful. While I was working with ACD Direct, it seemed to me that they specialized in taking calls for charities and non-profit organizations, such as during fundraising events. The only reason that I made the decision to leave was that I just didn't get a ton of calls, and the calls seemed to be seasonal. Lately, I have been told though that this has changed and that the call volume is a lot higher. Either way, I would definitely recommend giving ACD a try, as I found them to be a great experience to work with. For more information, and to apply, just check out the link below. Enjoy!
http://www.acddirect.com/becomeanagent.html

0 comments: